Online Yoga Classes
£13 drop in
£40 for 4 classes to be used within 4 consecutive weeks
£135 for 15 sessions to be used between 5th April - 17th July.
If you are unable to attend over Easter you can pay £117 for 13 sessions from 19th April - 17th July.
Book your next block now! They can be used at any of my community group yoga classes
1. Mute your device while you set it up to avoid disrupting others
2. Zoom works on any device but the bigger the screen the better. If you can, cast it onto your TV.
3. Set up your yoga space somewhere where you will not be interrupted during the class.
4. Allow enough space so that your camera shows you from top to toe.
5. If you do not have a yoga mat you can do yoga on any other surface. Just be careful not to slip!
6. Wear comfortable clothes which allow unrestricted movement. We do yoga in bare feet.
7. You may want to have a drink and a blanket to hand, and a charger!
8. Have fun!
“Annabel's yoga class leaves me feeling very calm and relaxed. I find yoga gives me a sense of physical and mental well-being and is an excellent way to help deal with stress.”
"I leave the classes feeling renewed having received all that I needed and what I did not know I needed."
1. Register for your yoga class in advance by clicking on the class of your choice in the list above.
2. Fill in a health questionnaire if you are new to me or haven't been to my classes for a long time.
3. Contact me for payment details
4. Log on early for the class, to allow you time to connect, set up your camera etc
These classes are all suitable for beginners as well as more experienced yogis of all ages and abilities.
Private classes available online or in person. Contact me for details.
For physical 'in person' yoga classes, click here.