Online Yoga Classes
Yoga during lockdown
Feeling bored? Body feeling achey and tight?
Now is the perfect time to join a yoga class.
A live online yoga class will give you some social interaction, exercise your body, calm your mind and (I hope) bring a smile to your face too.
Choose Your Live Online Yoga Class
- beginners to intermediate
- intermediate to advanced
Private classes also available. Contact me for details.
If your class is not listed above please call or email me.
How to Join
1. the Zoom app
2. Register for your yoga class in advance by clicking on the class of your choice in the list above.
3. Fill in a if you are new to me or haven't been to my classes for a long time.
4. Contact me for payment details
5. Log on early for the class, to allow you time to connect, set up your camera etc
Cost for Group Classes
£13 drop in
£40 for 4 classes to be used at any of my classes within 4 consecutive weeks
£135 for 15 classes to be used by 16th July 2020
When lockdown finally ends any block bookings will be valid at all my classes. I anticipate that I will continue teaching live online yoga classes for those of you who live further afield or cannot get childcare or just prefer to do yoga from home.
1. Mute your device while you set it up to avoid disrupting others
2. Zoom works on any device but the bigger the screen the better. If you can, cast it onto your TV.
3. Set up your yoga space somewhere where you will not be interrupted during the class.
NB. Rooms with scant furnishings tend to echo and give feedback which will result in you being muted throughout the class. You can of course unmute yourself at any time, but it's easier for you to be able to call out from the mat when you have any queries.
4. Allow enough space so that your camera shows you from top to toe.
5. If you do not have a yoga mat you can do yoga on any other surface. Just be careful not to slip!
6. Wear comfortable clothes which allow unrestricted movement. We do yoga in bare feet.
7. You may want to have a drink and a blanket to hand, and a charger!
8. Have fun!
FREE Yoga for key workers
Click on the rainbow to find out more.