Online Yoga Classes
These classes are all suitable for beginners as well as more experienced yogis of all ages and abilities
Private classes available online or in person. Contact me
For physical 'in person' yoga classes, click here.
If your class is not listed above please call or email me.
1. Download the Zoom app
2. Register for your yoga class in advance by clicking on the class of your choice in the list above.
3. Fill in a health questionnaire if you are new to me or haven't been to my classes for a long time.
4. Contact me for payment details
5. Log on early for the class, to allow you time to connect, set up your camera etc
£13 drop in
£40 for 4 classes to be used within 4 consecutive weeks
£117 for 13 classes between 5th January - 3rd April 2021
Book your next block now! They can also be used at my Saturday morning yoga classes in the park.
1. Mute your device while you set it up to avoid disrupting others
2. Zoom works on any device but the bigger the screen the better. If you can, cast it onto your TV.
3. Set up your yoga space somewhere where you will not be interrupted during the class.
NB. Rooms with scant furnishings tend to echo and give feedback which will result in you being muted throughout the class. You can of course unmute yourself at any time, but it's easier for you to be able to call out from the mat when you have any queries.
4. Allow enough space so that your camera shows you from top to toe.
5. If you do not have a yoga mat you can do yoga on any other surface. Just be careful not to slip!
6. Wear comfortable clothes which allow unrestricted movement. We do yoga in bare feet.
7. You may want to have a drink and a blanket to hand, and a charger!
8. Have fun!
My group classes will remain online until spring/summer 2021 if not later.
If you prefer yoga in person, click here for details of my yoga in the park
and private classes. After lockdown the Thursday 8pm class will remain online.
“Annabel's yoga class leaves me feeling very calm and relaxed. I find yoga gives me a sense of physical and mental well-being and is an excellent way to help deal with stress.”
"I leave the classes feeling renewed having received all that I needed and what I did not know I needed."